I started with Alliance Francaise in Seattle, but in Paris their programs are very rigid. As I am a systemic rather than sequential learner the small class size and ability to customize my curriculum with workshops has really been the difference I needed.
Speaking neither English nor French, I was quite nervous to go to France and attend a French language school in Paris. But actually, I said to myself many times that I was really lucky to choose LUTECE LANGUE. Class size is small and the teacher knows the level of each student and pays attention to each of us. Lessons are Continue Reading
L’école Lutèce has been quite a revelation. After decades away from an organised learning environment there was a sense of trepidation when I embarked on this course, however in Candy (our teacher) I have found a very capable teacher who makes learning french fun and enjoyable. Candy’s approach is very personal and inclusive, so even though the classes can be Continue Reading
Great school, friendly atmosphere and excellent teachers. I enjoy every day over there :)))
- #8 Improve your pronunciation to better speak French
- Learn French: Romantic Expressions for Valentine’s Day
- What are your new year’s resolutions for learning French?
- # 7: Don’t be neither perfectionist nor lazy to speak French
- # 6: Take your time to learn French; don’t rush to progress
- #5 Follow a methodic progression for learning French fast
- #4 Develop your listening and reading in order to avoid translation
- #3 Avoid the translation when learning French
- # 2: Develop SPEAKING skill in learning French
- # 1 Analyze your competence and needs in French language