Objectives of Our Thematic French Workshops in Paris
Unlike the main General French courses which aim to improve 4 linguistic skills in French (speaking, listening, writing, reading), WORKSHOPS are to tackle your weak points in French. For example, combining INTENSIVE/STANDARD courses and WORKSHOPS will help you develop the overall level in French and reinforce specific skills you need at the same time
- – Gain confidence and better oral expression skill (Conversation)
- – Strengthen writing skill and at the same time review grammar(Writing & Grammar)
- – Prepare for the writing test in DELF, TCF (Writing & Grammar)
- – Improve pronunciation and intonation for better communication (Pronunciation)
- – Read texts loud and work on intonation, silent letters, liaisons, etc. (Out loud reading)
- – Enjoy talking in French while walking around in Paris (Paris walk & talk)
PROGRAM OF THEMATIC WORKSHOPS: Monday through Friday, 13:15-14:45
You can choose 1 workshop per day, up to 5 workshops per week depending on your needs.
MONDAY: Conversation (min. A2 level required)
TUESDAY: Writing & Grammar
WEDNESDAY: Writing & Grammar
THURSDAY: Conversation (min. A2 level required)
- Workshops are NOT suitable for COMPLETE BEGINNERS.
- The day of a workshop can be modified. Please ask for the definite schedule for the week each Monday.