Bussiness French Professional individual
Over 25 years, LUTECE LANGUE has provided French language training in Paris to businesses: individual professionals, corporates, embassies, public entities. We aim to deliver quality French training by selecting highly skilled, qualified FLE teachers and adopting a personalised approach in a small class setting (max. 7). We are a certified language training centre holding QUALIOPI Certification.
Our main program includes Intensive/Standard courses in the daytime and Extensive EVENING & SATURDAY courses. Unless complete beginner, you can join the class any week upon availability. Contact us for the starting dates
Improve your French and enjoy chatting with your French colleagues and neighbours in French!
GENERAL French courses
In Mini-groups (2-7 students), at school & online:
- INTENSIVE 15h (3h x 5 days/week) Book now
- INTENSIVE + 2 workshops (18h) Book now
- INTENSIVE + 3 workshops (19,5h)Book now
- INTENSIVE + 5 workshops + Private 4,5h + Evening (30h)
- STANDARD 7,5h (1,5h x 5 days/week) Book now
- EXTENSIVE Evening & Saturday 3h (1,5h x 2 evenings/week, Saturday morning 3h) Book now
- Afternoon thematic WORKSHOPS 1,5h (conversation, writing & grammar, pronunciation) Book now
- PRIVATE lessons – General French Book now
- E-learning PLATFORM – grammar revision & exam preparation Book now
SPECIALISED French courses
- PRIVATE lessons – Specialised French (ex. business, law, tourism, medical, etc.) BOOK NOW
- WORKSHOP preparation DCL exams CONTACT US
- WORKSHOP Professional writing BOOK NOW
- French for integration/alphabetisation CONTACT US
- COMPANY group lessons (in company’s premises, at school, online): customised courses for a group of professional students of the same company CONTACT US
GENERAL French is the base of all communication in French, whether in professional or personal situations. In our GENERAL French courses, we train 4 linguistic competencies with a focus on “speaking” skill. If you need to reinforce your weak point (conversation, writing, pronunciation, etc.) or learn technical French, we advise you to combine GENERAL French courses and OPTIONS (Workshops, Private, and SPECIALISED French) which help you to reinforce a specific competence. Feel free to contact us to discuss about your French training plan.