Small-group, French for beginners course in Paris
For 25 years, our language school has specialized in teaching French to foreigners through FLE (French Foreign Language) courses at all levels. Beginner students need optimal conditions to progress quickly. To meet these objectives, Lutece Langue has set up a French for beginners learning program in small groups of 2 to 8 students.
The reduced staff allows the French teacher to pay special attention to each participant. Fr this reason, our French course for beginners in small groups is an ideal introduction to the French language, it is intended for all levels of beginners, namely:
Objectives of our beginner French course
By taking our complete BEGINNER lessons, discover the pleasure of communicating in French! The focus of class activities is placed on conversation practice so that students can not only understand but actually “use” very basic grammar and vocabulary, and learn to speak in French as well as the French basics for beginners. Through our beginner French lessons, students will gain a base with which to engage in simple conversations in daily situations such as: Introducing oneself and others, greeting people, asking and giving simple information, numbers, time, finding their way, etc. Our French courses are for adults (+18).
INTENSIVE 15 hour would be the best option to start learning French for beginners. If you are not available for INTENSIVE, we have also EXTENSIVE 3-hour programs.
- Public: all public
- Prerequisite: All levels in the framework of CEFRL (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages) A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2. All students are responsible to take placement tests by latest 1 week before the starting date, including the ones who take French lessons for beginners
- Objective: Develop the 4 general language skills in French in order to be more confident and autonomous in communicating in personal and professional contexts
- Certification prepared: DELF/DAFL, TCF, Pipplet FLEX Français, etc.
- Class size: 2-8
- Number of levels: 4-6 (on average, varied depending on period)
- Duration of registration :from 1 week to 1 year, On-going weekly courses
- Starting dates for complete beginners:(2023):09/01, 06/02, 06/03, 03/04, 02/05 (no class on Monday 01/05 due to holiday, replacement lessons offered), 05/06, 03/07, 31/07, 04/09, 02/10, 30/10, 27/11
- Delay for application: 2 weeks recommended (late booking could be possible if space available. Contact us)
- Confirmation of class schedule : by Wednesday of the previous week prior to the starting date
- Location: LUTECE LANGUE – 6 rue Las Cases 75007 Paris (Facilities accessible to people with disabilities)
- Cancellation policy: Min. 2-week notice before starting date
- Teaching methods and materials : Communicative method and interactive approach for immediate implementation of the acquired knowledge. Work from audio, digital, textbooks, authentic documents, newspaper articles, etc.
- Assessment methods: Initial audit (written & oral test – on site, by email/phone) by latest 1 week before the starting date. Then, the continuous oral assessment, written test at the end of week in class.
In Lutece Langue, you will find the perfect French for beginners course!