ONLINE French Group Classes: 2-7 students/group
Our Online French Group classes are for you! Enjoy all the advantages of online learning while getting the most similar experience for what it would be learning face-to-face!
Our small group sizes (2-7 students/group) will allow you to have enough room for oral practice, whereas the interaction with your classmates will be beneficial for learning from others, too.
Wherever you are, at home, at the office, abroad, or on a trip, you have access to the following Online French Group classes given by our experienced, qualified native FLE teachers:
1. STANDARD 7.5h (1.5h x 5 days). Available from 2 weeks. Placement by level
In a small group of 2 to 7 people, improve your oral skills but also your grammar.
2. STANDARD Plus = effective formula = STANDARD 7.5h + 2h Private lessons per week
Add private lessons that can be customized to your needs (General French): e.g. reinforcement in writing, improvement in oral and pronunciation
3. STANDARD Premium = full formula = STANDARD 7.5h + Private lessons 2h/week + Preparation on online platform 3h/week
Accelerate your progress with flipped (reversed) learning. Learn by yourself on online platform at first and then take a private lesson. The teacher monitors your work and verifies your understanding in grammar. Focus on oral or written production during your private lessons.
4. SUPER INTENSIVE course = full formula = STANDARD 7.5h + Private lessons 7.5h/week + Preparation on online platform 7,5h /week
Progress fast and efficiently! Daily program: 1.5h of group lesson + 1.5h of private lessons + 1,5h of platform preparation
5. EXTENSIVE Evening & Saturday 3h:
2 lessons of 1.5h per week in the evening (19h30-21h), 3h lesson on Saturday (9h30-12h30)
6. EXTENSIVE Evening 5h :
3 lessons of 1h40 per week
1,5h/lesson. Themes: Conversation, exam preparation, grammar & writing, pronunciation
Improve your weak area by taking workshops. Associate Mimi-group course with workshops will help you building balanced competences in French.