Try French Workshops – Lean French diffirently and efficiently
Personalize your French program with Workshops! LUTECE LANGUE French Language School offers following thematic workshops in small groups.
- Conversation (min. A2 required)
- Writing & grammar
- Out loud reading
- Paris walk & talk
Thematic Workshops are an optional course. Unlike General French courses, Workshops are to tackle your specific needs in French. You can take them with or without General French courses. For example, combine INTENSIVE/STANDARD course and workshops. It helps you to develop a base of general French and reinforce specific skills you need at the same time.
The school staff are available to discuss your needs and objectives. Together, we can choose a program that is most suited to you.
DISCOVER OUR AFTERNOON WORKSHOPS
With our Thematic Workshops in mini-groups (2-7 students), you can work on your needs and weak points:
- Gain confidence and better oral expression skill (Conversation)
- Strengthen writing skill and at the same time review grammar (Writing & Grammar)
- Prepare for the writing test in DELF, TCF (Writing & Grammar)
- Improve pronunciation and intonation for better communication (Pronunciation)
- Read texts loud and work on intonation, silent letters, liaisons, etc. (Out loud reading)
- Enjoy talking in French while walking around in Paris (Paris walk & talk)
You can choose 1 workshop per day, up to 5 workshops per week depending on your needs.
OUR THEMATIC WORKSHOPS (June-August): Monday through Friday, 13:15-14:45
MONDAY: Conversation (min. A2 level required)
TUESDAY: Writing & Grammar
WEDNESDAY: Writing & Grammar
FRIDAY: Conversation (min. A2 level required)
- Workshops are NOT suitable for COMPLETE BEGINNERS.
- The day of workshop can be modified. Please ask for the definite schedule for the week each Monday.