Eine wirklich sympathische kleine Sprachschule mitten in Paris! Wenn man in kleinen Gruppen und in einer persönlichen Atmosphäre Französisch lernen möchte, ist man hier genau richtig.
Simone ZieglerSimone Ziegler,
I went to Paris for the month of May 2013 and took french classes at Ecole Lutece Langue and had a really great experience. The class sizes are very small (only 2-6 people), which makes it a lot easier to participate, and a lot easier to get to know other students in the class. Everyone is very welcoming and all Continue Reading
I took private lessons at LUTECE LANGUE and really enjoyed working with my teeacher Nicolas. We covered a lot of grammar in 2 weeks and he was very patient with me. The school is in an excellent location, the entire staff is very friendly and supportive. I learn French a lot! Michael EPPEL USA
Eine wirklich sympathische kleine Sprachschule mitten in Paris! Wenn man in kleinen Gruppen und in einer persönlichen Atmosphäre Französisch lernen möchte, ist man hier genau richtig. Simone Ziegler Pharmacist-Pharmacienne Germany-Allemagne
Among a number of French language schools in Paris, I’ve chosen LUTECE LANGUE because of their small class size (2-7 students per class) and their teaching policy which is focusing on learners. And I was right to choose LUTECE. The quality of classes and teaching staff was excellent. Unfortunately, I could study French for only 2 weeks at the school. Continue Reading
- #8 Improve your pronunciation to better speak French
- Learn French: Romantic Expressions for Valentine’s Day
- What are your new year’s resolutions for learning French?
- # 7: Don’t be neither perfectionist nor lazy to speak French
- # 6: Take your time to learn French; don’t rush to progress
- #5 Follow a methodic progression for learning French fast
- #4 Develop your listening and reading in order to avoid translation
- #3 Avoid the translation when learning French
- # 2: Develop SPEAKING skill in learning French
- # 1 Analyze your competence and needs in French language