Eine wirklich sympathische kleine Sprachschule mitten in Paris! Wenn man in kleinen Gruppen und in einer persönlichen Atmosphäre Französisch lernen möchte, ist man hier genau richtig.
Simone ZieglerSimone Ziegler,
Speaking neither English nor French, I was quite nervous to go to France and attend a French language school in Paris. But actually, I said to myself many times that I was really lucky to choose LUTECE LANGUE. Class size is small and the teacher knows the level of each student and pays attention to each of us. Lessons are Continue Reading
I would like to live in Paris and, for this reason, I need to speak French. LUTECE LANGUE was interesting because, compared to other French language schools in Paris, it offered small classes and intensive course. I enjoyed my class a lot. It is always stressful for me when learning something new but the teachers were professional with great knowledge: Continue Reading
Taking classes at Lutece Langue really helped my French improve! The class sizes are small so you can really participate in class. The students there really want to learn so it is a great environment, and an added plus is the school’s central location in Paris. I highly recommend this school for anyone looking to learn or improve their French!
I took private lessons at LUTECE LANGUE and really enjoyed working with my teeacher Nicolas. We covered a lot of grammar in 2 weeks and he was very patient with me. The school is in an excellent location, the entire staff is very friendly and supportive. I learn French a lot! Michael EPPEL USA
- #8 Improve your pronunciation to better speak French
- Learn French: Romantic Expressions for Valentine’s Day
- What are your new year’s resolutions for learning French?
- # 7: Don’t be neither perfectionist nor lazy to speak French
- # 6: Take your time to learn French; don’t rush to progress
- #5 Follow a methodic progression for learning French fast
- #4 Develop your listening and reading in order to avoid translation
- #3 Avoid the translation when learning French
- # 2: Develop SPEAKING skill in learning French
- # 1 Analyze your competence and needs in French language