J’étais très très contente à LUTECE LANGUE!
Mon professeur Christine est mes amis étaient aimables. La classe me manquera.
Je reviendrai à LUTECE à un de ces jours!!
I took private lessons at LUTECE LANGUE and really enjoyed working with my teeacher Nicolas. We covered a lot of grammar in 2 weeks and he was very patient with me. The school is in an excellent location, the entire staff is very friendly and supportive. I learn French a lot! J’ai pris des cours privés à LUTECE LANGUE Continue Reading
I would like to live in Paris and, for this reason, I need to speak French. LUTECE LANGUE was interesting because, compared to other French language schools in Paris, it offered small classes and intensive course. I enjoyed my class a lot. It is always stressful for me when learning something new but the teachers were professional with great knowledge: Continue Reading
Speaking neither English nor French, I was quite nervous to go to France and attend a French language school in Paris. But actually, I said to myself many times that I was really lucky to choose LUTECE LANGUE. Class size is small and the teacher knows the level of each student and pays attention to each of us. Lessons are Continue Reading
J’étais très très contente à LUTECE LANGUE! Mon professeur Christine est mes amis étaient aimables. La classe me manquera. Je reviendrai à LUTECE à un de ces jours!! Shigeko UCHIYAMA Peintre, JAPON
- #8 Improve your pronunciation to better speak French
- Learn French: Romantic Expressions for Valentine’s Day
- What are your new year’s resolutions for learning French?
- # 7: Don’t be neither perfectionist nor lazy to speak French
- # 6: Take your time to learn French; don’t rush to progress
- #5 Follow a methodic progression for learning French fast
- #4 Develop your listening and reading in order to avoid translation
- #3 Avoid the translation when learning French
- # 2: Develop SPEAKING skill in learning French
- # 1 Analyze your competence and needs in French language