J’étais très très contente à LUTECE LANGUE!
Mon professeur Christine est mes amis étaient aimables. La classe me manquera.
Je reviendrai à LUTECE à un de ces jours!!
Great school for learning French in Paris! It’s in the very centre of Paris, and it’s small classes means you get lots of practice. My class normally had only 4-6 students. The teachers are very good, and super friendly. Candy especially made the classes fun, she was very enthusiastic and even took us out on trips around Paris! I highly Continue Reading
“No more searching for the right French language. This school offers me the winning combination of flexible schedule, low rates, and excellent teachers–in a small classes and intimate environment. Whether I am in Paris for a week or two months, I can sign up for specific classes that focus on my individual needs.” Talia CARNER, USA Author (Jerusalem Maiden, Continue Reading
I took private lessons at LUTECE LANGUE and really enjoyed working with my teeacher Nicolas. We covered a lot of grammar in 2 weeks and he was very patient with me. The school is in an excellent location, the entire staff is very friendly and supportive. I learn French a lot! J’ai pris des cours privés à LUTECE LANGUE Continue Reading
Una scuola carina e accogliente che va incontro alle esigenze di chi si è iscritto e dove si lavora con piacere e serenità… …e poi siamo in centro vicini a tutto! Ben collegati, si sta troppo bene!
- #8 Improve your pronunciation to better speak French
- Learn French: Romantic Expressions for Valentine’s Day
- What are your new year’s resolutions for learning French?
- # 7: Don’t be neither perfectionist nor lazy to speak French
- # 6: Take your time to learn French; don’t rush to progress
- #5 Follow a methodic progression for learning French fast
- #4 Develop your listening and reading in order to avoid translation
- #3 Avoid the translation when learning French
- # 2: Develop SPEAKING skill in learning French
- # 1 Analyze your competence and needs in French language