Una scuola carina e accogliente che va incontro alle esigenze di chi si è iscritto e dove si lavora con piacere e serenità…
…e poi siamo in centro vicini a tutto! Ben collegati, si sta troppo bene!Lilia Guida,
I have attended a wide range of French courses run by various organisations over the years. Nearly all of them were good and helped to improve my French in various ways. I have no doubt, however, that the courses provided by LUTECE LANGUE were by far the best. There are a number of reasons why I have found LUTECE Continue Reading
I studied at LUTECE LANGUE for 2 months, when I started the course, I was in doubt about my ability in French – I needed more controlled practice to grasp things faster. I had learned a lot at the school thanks to your wonderful, natural and dynamic teacher Marie. She has a natural ability to teach and is “very” concerned for Continue Reading
Taking classes at Lutece Langue really helped my French improve! The class sizes are small so you can really participate in class. The students there really want to learn so it is a great environment, and an added plus is the school’s central location in Paris. I highly recommend this school for anyone looking to learn or improve their French!
L’école Lutèce has been quite a revelation. After decades away from an organised learning environment there was a sense of trepidation when I embarked on this course, however in Candy (our teacher) I have found a very capable teacher who makes learning french fun and enjoyable. Candy’s approach is very personal and inclusive, so even though the classes can be Continue Reading
- #8 Improve your pronunciation to better speak French
- Learn French: Romantic Expressions for Valentine’s Day
- What are your new year’s resolutions for learning French?
- # 7: Don’t be neither perfectionist nor lazy to speak French
- # 6: Take your time to learn French; don’t rush to progress
- #5 Follow a methodic progression for learning French fast
- #4 Develop your listening and reading in order to avoid translation
- #3 Avoid the translation when learning French
- # 2: Develop SPEAKING skill in learning French
- # 1 Analyze your competence and needs in French language