Una scuola carina e accogliente che va incontro alle esigenze di chi si è iscritto e dove si lavora con piacere e serenità…
…e poi siamo in centro vicini a tutto! Ben collegati, si sta troppo bene!Lilia Guida,
Taking classes at Lutece Langue really helped my French improve! The class sizes are small so you can really participate in class. The students there really want to learn so it is a great environment, and an added plus is the school’s central location in Paris. I highly recommend this school for anyone looking to learn or improve their French!
I took private lessons at LUTECE LANGUE and really enjoyed working with my teeacher Nicolas. We covered a lot of grammar in 2 weeks and he was very patient with me. The school is in an excellent location, the entire staff is very friendly and supportive. I learn French a lot! J’ai pris des cours privés à LUTECE LANGUE Continue Reading
Here at LUTECE LANGUE in Paris, the school adopts the very small class system. I feel lucky to be able to study with only 2-4 students in this language school, with teachers paying personalized attention to each student. Learning from several teachers are beneficial as I can learn different expressions. My French is not yet good enough to judge teaching, Continue Reading
Among a number of French language schools in Paris, I’ve chosen LUTECE LANGUE because of their small class size (2-7 students per class) and their teaching policy which is focusing on learners. And I was right to choose LUTECE. The quality of classes and teaching staff was excellent. Unfortunately, I could study French for only 2 weeks at the school. Continue Reading
- #8 Improve your pronunciation to better speak French
- Learn French: Romantic Expressions for Valentine’s Day
- What are your new year’s resolutions for learning French?
- # 7: Don’t be neither perfectionist nor lazy to speak French
- # 6: Take your time to learn French; don’t rush to progress
- #5 Follow a methodic progression for learning French fast
- #4 Develop your listening and reading in order to avoid translation
- #3 Avoid the translation when learning French
- # 2: Develop SPEAKING skill in learning French
- # 1 Analyze your competence and needs in French language