I took private lessons at LUTECE LANGUE and really enjoyed working with my teeacher Nicolas.
We covered a lot of grammar in 2 weeks and he was very patient with me. The school is in an excellent location, the entire staff is very friendly and supportive. I learn French a lot!
« No more searching for the right French language. This school offers me the winning combination of flexible schedule, low rates, and excellent teachers–in a small classes and intimate environment. Whether I am in Paris for a week or two months, I can sign up for specific classes that focus on my individual needs. » Talia CARNER, USA Author (Jerusalem Maiden, Continue Reading
Among a number of French language schools in Paris, I’ve chosen LUTECE LANGUE because of their small class size (2-7 students per class) and their teaching policy which is focusing on learners. And I was right to choose LUTECE. The quality of classes and teaching staff was excellent. Unfortunately, I could study French for only 2 weeks at the school. Continue Reading
L’école Lutèce has been quite a revelation. After decades away from an organised learning environment there was a sense of trepidation when I embarked on this course, however in Candy (our teacher) I have found a very capable teacher who makes learning french fun and enjoyable. Candy’s approach is very personal and inclusive, so even though the classes can be Continue Reading
I studied at LUTECE LANGUE for 2 months, when I started the course, I was in doubt about my ability in French – I needed more controlled practice to grasp things faster. I had learned a lot at the school thanks to your wonderful, natural and dynamic teacher Marie. She has a natural ability to teach and is « very » concerned for Continue Reading
- Français professionnel : comment rédiger comme un pro ?
- Votre projet est d’apprendre le français ?
- Maîtriser la langue française vous ouvre des perspectives professionnelles
- Pourquoi apprendre le français à Paris ?
- Nos conseils pour apprendre le français
- Cinq questions à poser avant d’apprendre le français
- Combien de temps faut-il pour apprendre le français ?
- Les motivations pour apprendre le français
- (vidéo 2) Petites leçon de français – Dictions liés aux saisons
- Tip N° 9 : Améliorer Votre Production Ecrite, travaillez votre français écrit